<< 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE2集>>
-
1. We're more than evenly matched.
在这一点上我们大概不分伯仲。
-
2. - Where are the spoons for this? - Just here.
-这道菜配的勺子呢 -来了。
-
3. Oh, my God. I've forgotten the sauce.
老天 我忘记拿酱汁了。
-
4. Mr Lang's bringing the sauce
朗先生拿酱汁。
-
5. - and the Melba toast. - Right, right, good.
-还有脆面包片 -对了 好的。
-
6. - Now, Mr Lang, are you ready? - I think so.
-朗先生 准备好了吗 -大概好了。
-
7. That's always the left and not ladies first.
左边上菜 不需优先女士。
-
8. No, just follow Mr Carson.
不 跟着卡森先生就好。
-
9. Start with old Lady Grantham,then His Lordship, then just go on round.
从格兰瑟姆老夫人开始,接着是老爷 然后依座次递上。
-
10. You must have done this before.
这事你肯定干过。