<< 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE3集>>
-
1. Can you look at the crumble?
你能去看看奶酥吗。
-
2. I think it should come out,but it's five minutes earlier than you said.
我觉得应该端出来了,但是这比你说的早了五分钟。
-
3. I'm sorry. I never thought.
对不起 我没想到。
-
4. Then you should think, Mr Lang.
那你现在该好好想想了 朗先生。
-
5. You're not the only member of the walking wounded in this house.
你可不是这宅子里唯一受伤的人。
-
6. Why are you coming in this way?
你怎么从前门进来了。
-
7. I'm the manager here now, Mr Carson.
我现在是这里的总管了 卡森先生。
-
8. Or had you forgotten?
难道你忘了吗。
-
9. No. I had not forgotten.
不 我没忘。
-
10. And will you be moving into your old room?
你要住进你以前的房间吗。