<< 老友记 第2季 第11集>>
-
1. And if George and Adelaide can't accept that, then the hell with them.
如果你父母无法接受 就让他们去吧。
-
2. Look, if my parents didn't want me to marry you,no way that would have stopped me.
听着 如果我的父母不让我娶你,那绝对阻止不了我。
-
3. Look, this is your wedding. Do it.
这是你的婚礼 办吧。
-
4. You're right. Of course you're right.
你说得对 当然你是对的。
-
5. - So we're back on? - We're back on.
-那我们继续吗 -继续吧。
-
6. You heard the woman. Peel, chop, devil!
你们都听到了 削啊 剁啊 切啊。
-
7. I can't believe I lost 2 minutes.
真不敢相信 我耽搁了两分钟。
-
8. It just seems so futile, you know?
真是巧妇难为无米之炊。
-
9. All these women, and nothing.
这么多女人 却无法下手。
-
10. I feel like Superman without my powers, you know?
我觉得自己像失去超能力的超人。