<< 老友记 第2季 第13集>>
-
1. ...and now I'm on a date with Jean-Claude Van Damme.
现在我竟然在跟尚格·云顿约会。
-
2. - Can you beat up that guy? - Yeah.
-你能痛扁那个人吗 -能。
-
3. - Can you beat up that guy? - Sure.
-能暴打那个人吗-当然。
-
4. This is so wild.
真是太疯狂了。
-
5. I gotta admit, I was surprised that you agreed to go on a blind date.
我得承认 你同意来跟我约会 让我感到很吃惊。
-
6. Normally, I would not do it.
通常我是不会答应的。
-
7. What made you make the exception for me?
那你为什么会为我破例呢。
-
8. Because Rachel told me...
因为瑞秋告诉我说。
-
9. ...you were dying to have a threesome with me and Drew Barrymore.
你很想和我跟德鲁·巴里摩尔来个"三人行"。
-
10. By the way, Drew has some ground rules and....
对了 德鲁有一些规矩 况且...。