<< 老友记 第2季 第20集>>
-
1. I've got a question. Richard made plans again with the guys.
我有个问题 理查德又跟他们有安排了。
-
2. Yeah well, Ross just made plans for the whole century.
罗斯刚安排好了整个世纪呢。
-
3. Ya know what, I think I'm gonna go to my room and read Cosmo,maybe there's something helpful in there.
我还是回房去看《时尚》杂志吧,或许会读到什么有用的。
-
4. If not, at least maybe I can learn how to do an at home bikini
至少也许可以学会怎样用剩下的。
-
5. wax with leftover Christmas candles.
圣诞蜡烛自己做比基尼部位除毛。
-
6. Ok, what the hell happened back there?
你刚刚是怎么回事。
-
7. I don't know, you tell me.
不知道 你告诉我吧。
-
8. One minute I'm holding Ben like a football,the next thing I know, I've got two kids,I'm living in Scarsdale complaining about the taxes.
我刚刚还像抱橄榄球一样抱着本,接下来我就有两个孩子,住在史卡戴区 抱怨税太高。
-
9. Well I'm sorry, I think about stuff.
抱歉 我就是爱东想西想。
-
10. Ya know, I mean, you're at work,you're assembling bones, your mind wanders.
我是说 工作的时候,一边弄骨头就会一边乱想嘛。