返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 唐顿庄园 第5季 第Downton.Abbey.S05E08集>>

  • 1. And now you want Rose to be an outcast?
    你现在又想让罗斯遭人排斥吗。
  • 2. I'm not saying everything will be easy for them,but who has a life where everything is easy?
    我不是说他们以后会一帆风顺,但又有谁能一生顺遂呢。
  • 3. - Not us. - And God knows not her.
    -我们就没有 -她也不会了。
  • 4. Just don't mention the divorce until after she's tied the knot.
    在她结婚之前别提离婚。
  • 5. Do you think he'd put his foot down at the eleventh hour?
    你觉得他会在最后一刻反悔吗。
  • 6. I'm warning you, if this marriage does not go ahead,Rose will know the part you played.
    我警告你 如果这婚事不成,我会告诉罗斯你从中作的梗。
  • 7. Since we're all here, I've decided what to do about the cottages.
    既然我们都在 我已决定如何处理农舍的事了。
  • 8. I'm going to sell the Della Francesca.
    我会出售那幅德拉·弗朗切斯卡的画作。
  • 9. I've been to Sotheby's and we'll get a good price.
    我去过苏富比拍卖行了 我们能卖个好价钱。
  • 10. Are you sure Papa? You've always been so proud of it.
    您确定吗 爸爸 您一向为这幅画自豪。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 116 Previous Next