<< 唐顿庄园 第5季 第downton.abbey.s05.christmas.special集>>
-
1. that I'm not inclined to
我不想欢迎。
-
2. welcome your cousin Shrimpie under my roof.
你表亲小虾来我家。
-
3. Papa only said he was a good shot, and he is.
爸爸只是说他枪法不错 而且事实如此。
-
4. Lord Sinderby, now that we're family,wouldn't it be better just to accept the situation of Rose's parents?
辛德比勋爵 现在我们是一家人了,坦然接受罗斯父母的情况不是更好吗。
-
5. Wouldn't it make it pleasanter for everyone?
这样对大家都好 不是吗。
-
6. I can't pretend to approve of divorce.
我不能假装赞同离婚。
-
7. Even for you.
哪怕是为你。
-
8. And you can't learn to live with it, even for Rose's sake?
您就不能忍忍吗 就算是为了罗斯。
-
9. Did you shoot as a boy?
你从小就会射击吗。
-
10. I used to shoot pigeons on my grandfather's farm.
我以前常在祖父的农场打鸽子。