返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 唐顿庄园 第6季 第2集>>

  • 1. - Well, here of course. - Absolutely.
    -当然是在这儿 -当然。
  • 2. We can decorate the servants' hall
    我们可以装饰下仆人休息室。
  • 3. and make it look really special.
    弄得别致一些。
  • 4. That's kind, My Lord.
    您真好 老爷。
  • 5. As I say, we haven't yet made the decision.
    如我所说 我们还没决定好。
  • 6. Don't forget poor Mr Finch.
    别忘了可怜的芬奇先生。
  • 7. Honestly, Papa, 'We'll decorate the servants' hall'!
    不是吧 爸爸 我们要装饰下仆人休息室。
  • 8. - Surely we can do better than that. - What do you mean?
    -我们肯定能提供点更好的地方吧 -什么意思。
  • 9. I don't want to discuss it now in a rush.
    我不想现在忙匆匆地讨论。
  • 10. We'll have a proper conversation later.
    稍后我们再详细讨论。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 90 Previous Next