<< 唐顿庄园 第6季 第5集>>
-
1. We've discussed it, Mr Mason and I.
我和梅森先生谈过这事。
-
2. He'll give me warning when there's any chance of a bit of strong arm
需要干重活儿的时候 他会通知我。
-
3. and I'll walk down from the house.
我就从宅子过来。
-
4. So you'll be there for the servicing,and the separating and the rest of it?
那么你会过来帮助保养猪圈,把猪分离开 以及其他的工作吗。
-
5. We'll plan it round when Mr Carson can release me.
卡森先生准我出来时 我们会商量的。
-
6. - It's not every day. - That's very good of you, Andrew.
-并不是每天都需要 -你真好 安德鲁。
-
7. I want to train in the care of pigs, m'lady.
我想学习养猪 小姐。
-
8. I want to learn as much as I can about farming.
我想尽可能多地学习务农。
-
9. Oh, I see. Well, good.
我明白了 这很好。
-
10. That seems to settle it.
那就解决了。