返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员

    << 唐顿庄园 第6季 第5集>>

  • 1. Still single, of course, and, I suspect, still pining for you.
    还单身 我猜还想着你呢。
  • 2. He will pine in vain, but I'm very fond of him.
    那是不会有结果的 不过我是挺喜欢他。
  • 3. La Belle Dame sans Merci.
    美丽女子多无情。
  • 4. What does that mean?
    什么意思。
  • 5. It means Lady Mary knows what she's about.
    意思是 玛丽小姐知道自己的心意。
  • 6. Tell you what, next time you're down south,why don't we all have dinner?
    这样 你下次再南下,我们一起去吃饭吧。
  • 7. I'd love that.
    好啊。
  • 8. - You are funny. - What do you mean?
    -你真有意思 -怎么了。
  • 9. The way you have to keep making reasons for why you'll meet.
    你们老是找借口见面。
  • 10. You to watch him drive cars, you to have dinner with a friend.
    你要看他开车 你要跟朋友吃饭。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 100 Previous Next