<< 绝命毒师 第2季 第11集>>
-
1. I was just telling Skyler everything looks great.
我刚在跟斯凯勒说 一切都好。
-
2. Okay, we've been talking about it for months now.
好了 我们商量了几个月了。
-
3. It's time to make a decision.
该做决定了。
-
4. - You know what I'm going to say? - The C-section?
-知道我说的是什么吗 -剖腹产的事吗。
-
5. And if it's a yes,we need to schedule it.
如果你们同意的话 我们就排个日程。
-
6. My last labor was pretty tough, so...
上次分娩的经历太痛苦了 所以。
-
7. For the baby, I say yes.
为了宝宝 我同意了。
-
8. I agree, considering that your fluids are on the low side.
考虑到你的羊水偏少 我也赞成。
-
9. It's best we take her a little early.
最好的话 还是早点动手术。
-
10. So why don't we schedule it for...
这样的话 我们何不排在。