<< 绝命毒师 第2季 第11集>>
-
1. I'll do it.
我接受手术。
-
2. Walt, don't you think we should at least talk this through first?
沃尔特 你不觉得我们至少该先商量商量吗。
-
3. I just think it's the way to go.
我只是觉得这是个办法。
-
4. I have to say I think It's the right choice.
我不得不说 你做出了正确的选择。
-
5. I recommend we let the pneumonitis heal for couple of weeks,And then we'll have at it.
我建议我们再等上两周 让肺炎痊愈,然后就进行手术。
-
6. That's tricky.I...
这恐怕不行 我...。
-
7. - When's the due date? - It's the 21st.
-预产期什么时候 -21号。
-
8. So two weeks and change?
还有两周就生了。
-
9. I'll book the surgery for four weeks from now.
我把手术排在四周之后。
-
10. That way,Walter can be on his feet for the birth of your daughter.
那样的话,沃尔特能亲自迎接女儿的降生。