<< 绝命毒师 第4季 第03集>>
-
1. how about a lifetime supply
可以终生享受。
-
2. of French manicures and enzyme peels?
法式光疗甲和去角质服务。
-
3. Ah, yeah. Go ahead, pinch yourself.
没错 来吧 犒劳自己下。
-
4. We're not buying a nail salon, Mr. Goodman.
古德曼先生 我们不打算买美甲沙龙。
-
5. We're getting the car wash.
我们要买洗车店。
-
6. I'm sorry. Am I missing something here?
抱歉 我是不是听岔了。
-
7. I mean, didn't you already try that?
你不是已经试过了吗。
-
8. Yeah. I mean, Walt told me
没错 沃特告诉我。
-
9. that you, uh, took a run at this Bogdan character,and he wrestled you into submission with his eyebrows.
你跑去找那个博格丹,他根本无心跟你讨价还价。
-
10. 10 million, that was the asking price, right?
要价一千万美元 对吗。