<< 绝命毒师 第5季 第13集>>
-
1. with him trying to tie up loose ends
他想解决后患。
-
2. regarding his poisoning some kid named Brock.
掩盖他向一个叫布洛克的小孩下毒的事。
-
3. Or maybe it's 'cause you know where his money is.
也许是因为你知道他的钱藏在哪里。
-
4. I don't know where his money is.
我不知道他的钱藏在哪。
-
5. That ain't what we heard.
我们的人可不是这样说的。
-
6. Well, you ain't listening to the people in the know.
那你们的人肯定不知道内情。
-
7. Me and Kuby rented a van for the dude,loaded his cash up in a self-storage unit,handed over the keys to him at Goodman's.
我和库比为那家伙租了一辆货车,把钱从仓库运出,在古德曼那给了他钥匙。
-
8. And who knows where he took it from there?
然后鬼知道他把车开去了哪里。
-
9. A van, huh? How much money we talking?
一辆货车是吗 有多少钱。
-
10. Seven barrels' worth.
七大桶。