<< 绝命毒师 第5季 第16集>>
-
1. not really in the market.
不太有意向。
-
2. You're running low on methylamine,what happens then?
你们的甲胺快不够了,之后怎么办。
-
3. No, we'll get more.
我们会拿到更多的甲胺。
-
4. That Quayle woman's got her own set-up.
那个叫奎尔的女人有自己的渠道。
-
5. The heat's off her.
她已经没什么脾气了。
-
6. She can break loose a barrel every now and again.
她偶尔能弄到点甲胺。
-
7. It ain't broke, so why fix it?
跟她合作很愉快 为什么需要你呢。
-
8. Todd, please, would you explain things to your uncle?
托德 拜托你跟你叔叔解释一下。
-
9. Explain to him the benefit of what I'm offering.
跟他说明一下这笔交易的好处。
-
10. You really shouldn't have come back, Mr. White.
你真不该回来 怀特先生。