<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第02集>>
-
1. So when did your views change?
你的看法何时改变的?。
-
2. What I'm saying to you is... What's important now, George,is how I have voted while I have represented the great state of Colorado.
我要说的是… 现在重要的是 乔治,我在代表科罗拉多州时 如何投票。
-
3. I understand that's your position.
这是你的立场。
-
4. But a lot of other people are going to look at it and think
但许多人看了或许会觉得。
-
5. what you thought then is relevant as well.
你当时的想法也很重要。
-
6. Let me ask you this, have you ever changed your views since college?
那我问你 你的观点 自大学后是否有改变?。
-
7. Certainly. But I'm not the nominee for Secretary of State.
当然 但我不是国务卿候选人。
-
8. -Even if I did have this viewpoint... -It's golden.
- 就算我真有这种观点… - 太棒了。
-
9. It's a bull's-eye.
正中要害。
-
10. What were you saying when you came in?
你刚才说什么来着?。