<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第02集>>
-
1. You look sexy when you're improving the lives of hardworking Pennsylvanians.
你在改善勤劳宾州人的生活时 看起来真性感。
-
2. Is it the improving lives, or is it these fetching sweat pants?
是改善生活这件事 还是因为这条运动裤?。
-
3. Why don't you move that computer out of the way, let me see what that looks like?
不如你把计算机拿开 让我好好看看?。
-
4. -Yeah, it's better with the laptop. -Fuck off.
- 用计算机遮住比较好看 - 去死啦。
-
5. You're not paying enough attention to me.
你都不理我。
-
6. I pay attention to you all day at the office.
我每天在公司看你还不够吗?。
-
7. Hey, you know, I don't think I've ever seen you brush your teeth before.
但我好像从未看过你刷牙。
-
8. -Sure you have. -No, I don't think so.
- 一定有吧 - 没有印象。
-
9. I mean, I know that you do brush. But I don't think I've ever actually witnessed it before.
我知道你会刷牙 只是从来没看过。
-
10. Well, here it is in all its glory.
就是这个样子。