<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第01集>>
-
1. That's not what I said.
我不是那么说的。
-
2. When you gave me Rachel Posner's arrest file --
你把瑞秋·波斯纳的拘捕记录给我时...。
-
3. What I said is that arrests don't disappear without a big-ass wand.
我说的是 肯定有大人物干预 记录才会消失。
-
4. That ain't the same as proof.
那可不能当做证据。
-
5. We think the congressional leadership took part.
我们认为这事牵扯到议会领导层。
-
6. I don't care.
我才不关心。
-
7. Yes, you do. I know you do.
不 你关心 我知道你关心的。
-
8. No, I really don't.
不 我真的不关心。
-
9. When you helped me expose the drug --
当年你帮我暴露毒品...。
-
10. They were dirty street cops stuffing a few grams in their pockets.
他们不过是拿点小恩小惠的街头黑警。