<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第02集>>
-
1. Clearly not in this case.
这次不是。
-
2. We need to fix this. And I'm counting on you for that, Frank.
这问题必须解决 就指望你了 弗兰克。
-
3. Let me freshen your memory. I don't owe you any favors.
我再说一遍 我不欠你什么。
-
4. I promised to work with you, not for you.
我答应跟你合作 不是给你卖力。
-
5. And when it comes to China, we both want the same thing.
对于中国的问题 我们的目标一样。
-
6. So we need to work together.
所以得合作。
-
7. To convince Garrett he should retract.
说服加勒特撤回言论。
-
8. To support the president in the path that he's chosen.
是支持总统的选择。
-
9. While he continues to antagonize them publicly.
他可是在公然挑衅。
-
10. While he continues to benefit from a bump in approval ratings.
现在他支持率大增 这对他有利。