<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第03集>>
-
1. Why did you contact me?
你为什么要联系我。
-
2. Because you're desperate.
因为你走投无路了。
-
3. And I'm not fond of authority.
而且我不喜欢当权者。
-
4. Just today, under the leadership of Vice President Underwood,the Senate passed HR 934,along with an historic entitlement reform amendment.
今天 在安德伍德副总统的主持下,参议院通过了HR 934号法案,同时通过了一个历史性的福利改革修正案。
-
5. By raising the retirement age to 68 and 65
通过将正常退休和提早退休的年龄。
-
6. for normal and early retirement, respectively,we will ensure entitlements for generations to come.
分别提高到68和65岁,我们将确保未来几代人的福利得到保障。
-
7. And when the House passes that bill in a few weeks,as I fully expect it to do,we will put the government freeze to rest.
几周后 等众议院通过这项法案,对此我完全有信心,我们就能结束政府的开销冻结。
-
8. We will continue the business of serving our country,rather than paralyzing it.
我们将继续为我们的国家服务,而不是让国家瘫痪。
-
9. The American people deserve no less.
这是美国人民应得的。
-
10. We stand at the altar of democracy.
我们站在民主的圣坛上。