<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第04集>>
-
1. Uh, Francis and I both wanted to devote our lives to public service.
弗兰西斯和我想献身公共事业。
-
2. And we didn't feel that we could both do that
而我们一致认为投身公职。
-
3. and be the parents we wanted to be.
就难以善尽父母之责。
-
4. And by making that choice it allows more time for us
所以我们作了取舍 让我们有更多时间。
-
5. to be in the service of others.
为其他人服务。
-
6. Good. That sounds good.
很好 听起来很好。
-
7. We need you, Mrs. Underwood.
请过来吧 安德伍德夫人。
-
8. Keep Derek at the Capitol.
让德里克待在国会大厦。
-
9. I want quotes from evacuees and Homeland Security.
采访被疏散者和国土安全部。
-
10. And Sarah should be finishing that history of biohazard scares.
让萨拉完成生化威胁历史的部分。