<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第12集>>
-
1. But Larkin's argument for spiritual confidentiality is shaky at best.
但拉金宗教指导保密协议的说法并不可靠。
-
2. We want to control how this thing plays out.
我们想控制事态的发展。
-
3. How can I help?
我能帮什么忙。
-
4. We need to know if anyone else might pop out of the woodwork.
我们要确保不会再节外生枝。
-
5. Well, I haven't mentioned it to anyone, and neither has Claire.
我没对任何人说过 克莱尔也没说过。
-
6. I would never betray the president's trust like that.
我不会辜负总统对我的信任。
-
7. Thank you for your time.
谢谢你抽出时间。
-
8. Tell the president it saddens me that
告诉总统 我非常难过。
-
9. we now have to communicate through lawyers.
我们现在只能通过律师交流。
-
10. I will make myself available if he wants
要是他想亲自和我谈谈。