<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第12集>>
-
1. Figure it out.
你去想办法。
-
2. If I'm hearing you correctly,you'd like to keep Larkin's testimony focused on the money laundering.
如果我没理解错,您是想要拉金的证词侧重在洗钱上。
-
3. Which I never brought up, because I knew nothing about it.
而我从来没提过 因为我毫不知情。
-
4. But your concern is other matters. Private matters.
但您担心其他的事 私人的事。
-
5. Which are irrelevant to the investigation.
这些和调查无关。
-
6. I can't prevent Dunbar from asking what she's gonna ask.
我不能阻止邓巴问问题。
-
7. Of course not.
当然不能。
-
8. The most I can do is ask Dr. Larkin
我最多只能去拜托拉金医生。
-
9. how he would respond to certain questions.
跟他对下部分问题的回答。
-
10. But he's a smart man. He'll understand what I'm getting at.
但他很聪明 会明白我的目的。