<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第12集>>
-
1. Let's just stop right there.
先就此打住。
-
2. So these analysts you speak of,they're making predictions prior to Dunbar's report even being released.
你说的这些分析家,他们在邓巴的报告发表前就做出预测。
-
3. That could take months.
报告出来可能得好几个月。
-
4. There's no way the Judiciary will sit on this for that long.
司法委员会绝不会等那么久的。
-
5. And isn't that the fundamental flaw with these hearings?
这不正是听证会的根本问题吗。
-
6. The committee feels compelled to act because of hypotheses
因为包括你在内的媒体记者提出的假设。
-
7. advanced by those in the media, such as yourself.
委员会觉得必须采取行动。
-
8. I can't speak for all of my colleagues, but I'm just reporting facts.
我不能代表我所有的同行 但我只是报道事实。
-
9. Well, you may call them facts, but if we're being honest,- aren't they just -- - In every article and interview,I report alleged activities.
你可能会说这是事实 但实话说,-难道不是 -每篇文章和采访中,我都只是提出怀疑。
-
10. And if you repeat allegations enough,again and over and over and over,people start to believe that they're true. That's human nature.
怀疑重复的次数够多,一遍一遍 反反复覆,那就三人成虎了 这是人之常情。