<< 老友记 第3季 第03集>>
-
1. What are you talking about? About me having a baby.
你在讲什么 讲我要要生小孩的事。
-
2. Are you serious? Yeah.
你是认真的吗 是的。
-
3. The great thing about the jam plan was I was take control of my life.
果酱计划让我开始掌握自己的生活。
-
4. So I asked myself, "What is the most important thing to me?"
所以我就想什么事对我最重要。
-
5. And that's when I came up with the baby plan.
因此我就想出 生小孩这个计划。
-
6. Well, aren't you forgetting something?
你是不是忘了什么。
-
7. What is, uh...? What is that guy's name? Dad.
那个家伙叫什么 叫〝爹地〞。
-
8. It took me 28 years to find one man that I wanted to spend my life with.
我花了28年 找到一个 想与他共度终身的男人。
-
9. If I have to wait another 28 years, then I'll be 56 before I can have a baby.
如果我还得再等28年 我就得56岁才生小孩。
-
10. And that's just stupid.
那样实在太愚蠢了。