返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第3季 第11集>>

  • 1. Who says you have to sit here and wait for him?
    谁规定你只能被动等待。
  • 2. You've got to make stuff happen.
    你应该主动争取。
  • 3. Yeah, but you don't wanna seem too pushy.
    是没错 但也不能过分主动。
  • 4. Honey, it's not pushy.He gave her his home number.
    不会的 他把家里电话给她了。
  • 5. Wha...? He gave you his home number,as in, like, to his home?
    什么 家里电话 他家里的电话。
  • 6. Yeah. And you don't mind if I call,because you only want good things for me.
    对 你不介意吧 因为你希望我顺利。
  • 7. That's right, good things.That is what I said.
    没错 这是好事 我是这么说的。
  • 8. Ahem. Hello, Mark? Hi, it's Rachel Green.
    哈罗 马克吗 我是瑞秋葛林。
  • 9. Ha, ha. Oh, no. Don't you apologize.
    喔 不 你不需要道歉。
  • 10. Yeah, I'll hold.
    好 我等。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 37 Previous Next