返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第3季 第18集>>

  • 1. It's a real "mustard-tastrophe."
    真正的芥末酱灾难。
  • 2. Can you help me? Absolutely.
    你能帮帮我吗 没问题。
  • 3. Okay, first, we'll start with a little club soda and salt.
    好吧 先用苏打水跟盐清洗。
  • 4. Then if that doesn't work... You know what? Forget it. It's ruined.
    如果还不行的话… 你知道吗 算了 它已经毁了。
  • 5. Oh, no, never say that. If you can't get it out, cut around the stain...
    不 千万别那么做 洗不掉的话就把它剪掉。
  • 6. ...add a little lace, you make a stylish throw.
    缝上蕾丝就能做出漂亮抱枕。
  • 7. Or instead, maybe you could just not marry my brother, Frank?
    或是你别跟我弟弟法兰克结婚。
  • 8. Can we make it smaller? Make it fit on the head of a pin?
    可以小一点吗 让它从针头穿过去。
  • 9. I love when we make things fit on the head of a pin.
    我喜欢做出能穿过针头的东西。
  • 10. Got it, yeah. Yeah, okay.
    知道了 好吧。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 35 Previous Next