<< 纸牌屋 第3季 第06集>>
-
1. They do want jobs in their backyard.
但他们希望选区里有更多工作。
-
2. He's been trying to get federal funding for years.
多年来他一直在争取联邦政府的拨款。
-
3. Birch has fought him on it.
博奇一直否决他的申请。
-
4. Tell him you'll get Birch to come around.
告诉他你能让博奇回心转意。
-
5. If that doesn't work,hint there might be a place for him as Transportation Secretary.
如果这说服不了他,暗示说有可能任命他为交通部长。
-
6. He's owned by the auto industry.
他是汽车产业的代言人。
-
7. His stance on carbon emissions is deplorable.
他在二氧化碳排放问题上的立场简直气人。
-
8. Then balance him out with whoever you have running the EPA.
那就用环保署署长的人选来制衡他。
-
9. I am not ready to make cabinet commitments this early on.
现在就定下内阁人选我觉得为时过早。
-
10. It's not a commitment. You're just open to considering him.
这不是定下人选 你只是愿意考虑他。