<< 纸牌屋 第3季 第06集>>
-
1. I am grateful to President Petrov
我很感谢佩特罗夫总统。
-
2. for the clemency my release demonstrates,and for allowing me to return to the United States."
宽容地释放了我,并允许我回到美国"。
-
3. Who wrote it?
谁写的。
-
4. It's the result of extended negotiations
这是国务院。
-
5. between representatives of the State Department
与俄罗斯外交部之间。
-
6. and the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
深入谈判后的结果。
-
7. I'm sorry, I can't say it.
抱歉 我不能做这个声明。
-
8. I know it's far from ideal, Michael.
我知道情况很不理想 迈克尔。
-
9. There is no ideal. Other than repealing the law.
除非废除法律 不然不可能理想。
-
10. May we have a moment?
能让我们单独待会儿吗。