<< 纸牌屋 第3季 第12集>>
-
1. to marry an extraordinary woman like Claire,well, they might think I'm smart enough
娶到像克莱尔这样出色的女人,他们或许会认为我也有。
-
2. to be President of the United States.
当美国总统的脑子。
-
3. As for the ambassadorship,that was entirely her decision, not mine.
至于大使的事,那完全是她的决定 不是我的。
-
4. She enjoys campaigning, and I'm looking forward to getting back
她喜欢竞选宣传 我也希望能今天稍后能。
-
5. to Iowa with her a little later today.
回到爱荷华州陪伴她。
-
6. Thank you all very much.
非常感谢各位。
-
7. We know he's somewhere near Caracas.
我们知道他在加拉加斯[委瑞内拉首都]附近。
-
8. I need him back.
我需要找他回来。
-
9. The Venezuelans haven't been cooperating.
委瑞内拉方面不太配合。
-
10. We have extradition.
我们有引渡令。