<< 纸牌屋 第4季 第02集>>
-
1. - Just friends, huh? - Yeah.
-只是朋友吗 -嗯。
-
2. I think your fingerprints are all over her.
我觉得她身上也到处是你的痕迹。
-
3. How about this?
这样如何。
-
4. You don't poke around in my shit...
你别来刺探我的事。
-
5. and I won't poke around in yours.
我就不去刺探你的。
-
6. It was good to see you, Remy. Don't get too soft in retirement.
见到你很高兴 雷米 别退休就变怂了。
-
7. Now, it's considered uncouth
一般来说。
-
8. for a president who's in the midst of a campaign,to talk directly about the upcoming election, but tonight,I feel compelled.
正在进行竞选的总统,不该直接谈论即将到来的竞选 但今晚,我觉得我必须谈。
-
9. Because the votes our electorate casts
因为我们选民即将在。
-
10. during the current primaries and the general election in November
目前的初选和11月的大选中投的票。