<< 纸牌屋 第4季 第05集>>
-
1. So, president gets shot,and you just can't help taking advantage of the chaos.
总统刚被枪击,你就忍不住要趁火打劫了。
-
2. What you call chaos, I call opportunity.
你所说的火 我称之为机遇。
-
3. And you're my first client.
你是我的第一位客户。
-
4. I wish you the best.
祝你好运。
-
5. But I'm not your first client.
但我不是你的第一位客户。
-
6. I don't wanna have anything to do with the White House.
我不想跟白宫扯上关系。
-
7. You lost a lot of money during the Walker scandal.
你因为沃克的丑闻损失了很多钱。
-
8. I did, indeed, which is why I'm turning you down.
没错 正因此我才要拒绝你。
-
9. I'm sorry you came all the way out here for a "No."
我很抱歉你跑了这么大老远结果被拒绝。
-
10. You don't wanna go to prison, do you?
你不想进监狱吧。