<< 纸牌屋 第4季 第12集>>
-
1. They said they wanted me.
他们说了想和我交涉。
-
2. Yes, we have a roadmap in place.
没错 但我们有计划了。
-
3. Then you'll have to adjust it.
那就调整一下吧。
-
4. What right do you have to walk in here
你有什么资格大摇大摆走进来。
-
5. and dictate how we're gonna handle this?
对我们的应对方案指手画脚。
-
6. I put myself on the line coming here, and you know it.
我来也是担了风险的 这你知道。
-
7. I could've backed off and left this pile of shit in your lap.
我大可撒手不管 让你自己焦头烂额去。
-
8. Now, if I'm gonna be exposed with you,then I'm gonna have some say in how that happens.
如果我要和你一起出镜,那我对谈判方案就得有发言权。
-
9. Or I head back to New York and watch you squirm.
要不我就回纽约 看着你出丑。
-
10. Just as I'd hoped.
正中我下怀。