返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 纸牌屋 第4季 第12集>>

  • 1. But if you want anything to happen,I'm the one that can make it so.
    如果你想要什么的话,只有我能办到。
  • 2. Then why have you done nothing?
    那你为什么什么都不做。
  • 3. I'm talking to Congress about the money.
    我在和国会讨论赎金的事。
  • 4. I'm consulting with my military advisers about a pullout,but nothing can happen in a few hours.
    和我的军事顾问讨论撤军,但这些都不可能在几小时内完成。
  • 5. You just want more time so you can find us.
    你就是想拖延时间好找到我们。
  • 6. Are we looking for you? Yes.
    我们在找你们吗 是的。
  • 7. But that's only so you'll turn over the Millers without incident.
    只是为保证你们把米勒一家毫发无伤地交出来。
  • 8. But there is no handing over.
    不会有什么移交。
  • 9. Either you give us what we want or we kill them.
    要么满足我们的要求 否则他们就得死。
  • 10. Nothing will happen until we have proof of life.
    不证明他们还活着 我们什么都不会做。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 78 Previous Next