<< 纸牌屋 第5季 第10集>>
-
1. Yeah, a run for the presidency as I understand it.
是啊 就我所知可以竞选总统。
-
2. He's clean and crisp as a starched white shirt.
他像上浆的白衬衫一样干净。
-
3. You're gonna have to make a decision, Mark.
你得做出决定 马克。
-
4. You wanna work for me and Claire, or not?
是为我和克莱尔工作 还是怎么。
-
5. I have already reached out to members of my own party.
我已经联络了我自己党派的人。
-
6. I've used my political capital to help you.
我为帮助你动用了我的政治资本。
-
7. But you're still not answering my question.
但你还是没回答我的问题。
-
8. I think I have.
我已经回答了。
-
9. And I don't need to convince you or Mrs. Underwood of my worth.
我不需要让你或安德伍德夫人相信我的价值。
-
10. It's an honor to meet you.
认识你很高兴。