<< 纸牌屋 第6季 第5.Chapter.70集>>
-
1. The sweat on my brow
我眉毛上的汗。
-
2. - is smarter than you, Duncan. - Jesus H. Christ,- spare us. - Because sweat on my brow,would have at least known not to pay an unsanctioned visit
-都比你聪明 邓肯 -我的天啊,-行了吧 -因为我眉毛上的汗,至少都清楚不能擅自去见。
-
3. - to the President of the United States. - Get your hands off him.
-美国总统 -放开他。
-
4. I know you're not feeling well, but...
我知道你不舒服 但。
-
5. Well, what the hell is that supposed to mean, anyway?
这话是什么意思。
-
6. You can't act like this.
你不能这样。
-
7. You know, I was trying to help. She invited me and--
我只是想帮忙 是她请我去的。
-
8. And you went, like a fucking idiot--
那你就去了 真他妈白痴。
-
9. I wanted to be a bridge.
我想成为沟通桥梁。
-
10. Shut up, both of you, just shut up.
闭嘴 你们俩都闭嘴吧。