<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第01集>>
-
1. Yes, well, I feel badly about that.
我很抱歉。
-
2. I told you Mrs. Huber came over
我说过了 胡博太太当时走过来。
-
3. and I got distracted. It was a mistake.
我走神了 是我不小心而已。
-
4. Since when do you make mistakes?
你怎么会有疏忽的时候。
-
5. What does that mean?
这话什么意思。
-
6. It means I'm sick of you being
你永远都让事情保持完美。
-
7. so damn perfect all the time.
这让我无法忍受。
-
8. I'm sick of the bizarre way your hair doesn't move.
我讨厌你的头发总是一丝不苟。
-
9. I'm sick of you making our bed in the
我讨厌早晨我还没去洗手间。
-
10. morning before I've used the bathroom.
你就已经把床铺好了。