<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第07集>>
-
1. you're not just the sweet, neighborly plumber?
你不再是那个可爱的水管工会怎样。
-
2. You're lying to her, Mike.
你这是在骗她 麦克。
-
3. Oh, here it is.
找到了。
-
4. Great. This'll keep the crab dip warm.
太好了 这个能保持蟹肉的温度。
-
5. It took forever to shell the little buggers,But it'll be worth it.
去掉螃蟹壳要花很久,但很值。
-
6. You shelled your own crabs?
你自己去螃蟹壳吗。
-
7. Okay, I don't want to butt in.
不是我多嘴。
-
8. Are you doing too much? Cause you look exhausted.
你太辛苦了吧 你看上去很疲惫。
-
9. I'm fine. I just need some coffee. Thank you.
我没事 喝点咖啡就行 谢啦。
-
10. Oh, my god! Look at this embroidery!
上帝啊 看这个刺绣。