<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第08集>>
-
1. Mom. If you really need something to freak out about,just remember that you're spending the night with Mike.
如果你真的要胡思乱想,怎么还敢和麦克在外过夜。
-
2. No man has seen you naked in years.
你都多少年没被男人看过裸体了。
-
3. Except your doctor.
除了医生。
-
4. And he retired.
而且他已经退休了。
-
5. I try not to take that personally.
所以我不想独善终生。
-
6. You look old in that.
这样很老气。
-
7. Maybe I am being silly.
我真傻。
-
8. But going to a hotel with a man is a big deal to me.
但和男人外出过夜对我来说非同小可。
-
9. What if Mike is hiding something?
如果麦克对我有所隐瞒怎么办。
-
10. Like what? - I don't know.
比如呢 -说不上来。