返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第1季 第08集>>

  • 1. Can our lives have any meaning if all we do is buy stuff?
    只知道买东西的人生有什么意义。
  • 2. That depends on what we buy. - I want a child.
    那得看我们买什么 -我想有个孩子。
  • 3. In case you've forgotten,before we fot married we made a deal. No kids.
    你是不是忘了,我们的婚前协议 不要孩子。
  • 4. Deals were meant to be renegotiated.
    既然是协议就有商量的余地。
  • 5. We're not negotiating my uterus.
    我的子宫可没得商量。
  • 6. We should probably be going.
    我们该走了。
  • 7. Thank you so much.
    谢谢你们的招待。
  • 8. That was weird. - I feel awful for Carlos.
    奇怪的气氛 -真替卡洛斯感到悲哀。
  • 9. That talk about children is obviously coming from his grief.
    一提起孩子就戳中了他的软肋。
  • 10. Whatever. I'm off the hook.
    管它呢 我算是解脱了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 65 Previous Next