<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第11集>>
-
1. What are you doing?
你在干吗。
-
2. I'm packing up your father's things for when he eventually moves out.
打包你爸的东西 以备他最后搬出去。
-
3. Here, let me help you.
我帮你。
-
4. Look, I talked to dad,and it turns out you were telling the truth.
我跟爸爸谈过了,发现你说的是事实。
-
5. Andrew, I'm so sorry that I said anything.
安德鲁 我为我所说的道歉。
-
6. No, I'm glad you did. Now I know.
不 我庆幸你说了 现在我知道了。
-
7. There comes this point in every boy's life.
现在到了每个男孩人生的必经时刻。
-
8. What? Find out his dad's screwing around?
什么 发现他的爸爸到处风流。
-
9. No. That his father's only human.
不 发现他的父亲也只是个普通人。
-
10. So why are you taking care of him?
那你干嘛还照顾他。