<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第15集>>
-
1. Oh, uh, Andrew, I'm gonna want you home by 11 on saturday.
安德鲁 我希望你周六晚上11点前回家。
-
2. 11? Mom, it's not even a school night!
11点 周日又不上学。
-
3. Bree, a curfew isn't gonna do any good.
宵禁是没有用的。
-
4. You may be able to abdicate
你可能愿意放弃。
-
5. all your parental responsibility,But I cannot.
作为家长的职责,我可不会。
-
6. What... What's going on here?
到底是怎么回事。
-
7. Was this have to do with the condom you left in my room?
这是不是跟你放在我房间那个安全套有关。
-
8. As a matter of fact, it does. And just so we're clear,if you get Lisa pregnant, you will marry her.
事实上 没错 我们得明确一件事,如果你让莉莎怀孕了 你就得娶她。
-
9. Andrew, this is not funny.
安德鲁 这一点也不搞笑。
-
10. Mom, trust me. This is very funny.
妈妈 相信我 这很搞笑。