<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第19集>>
-
1. It pissed me off, too. C'mon, Susie, let's go back inside.
我都觉得恶心了 苏珊 我们进屋说。
-
2. Let's go back inside? Lamont, give it up.
进屋说 拉蒙特 算了吧。
-
3. You're not getting any.
你没戏的。
-
4. Why are you being this way?
你干嘛这样。
-
5. I'm just trying to lighten things up.
我不过在调节气氛。
-
6. Stop acting like tonight was about helping me.
别表现得今晚好像是在帮我。
-
7. You wanted to go out and have fun
你想出去寻开心。
-
8. And Lamont over there needed a date.
而拉蒙特需要和人约会。
-
9. That's not true. - Yes, it is.
不是的 -事实就是如此。
-
10. Ok, fine. It's true.
好吧 是真的。