<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第04集>>
-
1. Carlos, you're going to be a father
卡洛斯 你将要成为父亲了。
-
2. And when you get outta here,you're gonna need to get a job
当你从这出来的时侯,你得找份工作。
-
3. and make an honest living for me and our child.
让我和我们的孩子过上诚实体面的生活。
-
4. Babe, I've learned my lesson
宝贝 我已经得到教训了。
-
5. Okay, when I get out of here, everything's gonna be different.
当我出狱的时侯 所有的事情都会大有不同。
-
6. We're going to start over with a new life and a great family,and nothing is going to get in the way of that
我们将要重新开始建立一个完满的家庭,任何事都不会阻碍到我们。
-
7. Hey, so you never told me...
你还没有告诉我。
-
8. How's the new lawyer? You like him?
新律师怎么样 你喜欢他吗。
-
9. Yeah, I'm still here.
是的 我还在这。
-
10. Okay, enough chitchat we only have 30 minutes left,and I want to make the most of it
闲聊够了 我们只剩30分钟了,我要充分利用。