<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第12集>>
-
1. This should take about 45 minutes.
这个检查大约要45分钟。
-
2. Now I know it's really cramped and uncomfortable in there,but try not to move.
我知道那里狭窄不舒服,但尽量不要动。
-
3. Susan, I realize that this whole process must be troubling for you.
苏姗 我知道你会觉得这个检查很麻烦。
-
4. Yeah, it's pretty troubling.
是很麻烦。
-
5. Well, we're gonna get to the bottom of this.
我们能做完它。
-
6. And I'll be here for you, okay?
我会在这里陪你 好吗?。
-
7. Hey, Dr. Ron?
嘿 罗恩医生。
-
8. I just have a feeling that everything's gonna turn out fine.
我有预感结果会是一切正常。
-
9. And when it does...
如果真是那样。
-
10. I'd like to buy you dinner
我想请你吃饭。