<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第12集>>
-
1. Actually, my car has been impounded by the police.
其实 我的车被警察扣下了。
-
2. Thanks, Betty, and, um...
谢谢你 贝蒂。
-
3. I'd appreciate it if you could keep
如果你能帮我保守这个。
-
4. this little incident to yourself.
小秘密感激不尽。
-
5. I won't say a word. I swear.
我一个字都不会说 我发誓。
-
6. Well, that's good to hear,because most people on this street couldn't keep a secret
听你这样说真安慰,这条街上大多数人都不会保守秘密。
-
7. if their lives depended on it. Well, Bree,even if everyone does find out, it's no big deal.
除非和自己有关 布里,即使被别人知道了 也没什么大不了。
-
8. I mean, lots of people have d.U.I.S.
我是说很多人都有过酒后驾车被捕。
-
9. Yes, but the difference is most of those people
对 但区别是大多数人。
-
10. were actually drunk when they were arrested.
被捕时真的喝醉了。