<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第18集>>
-
1. 'Cause I don't.
我可不那么想。
-
2. I don't either, but on the other hand,she spanked my kids, she lied about her drinking
我也不信 不过说起来,她打了我的孩子 隐瞒酗酒的事。
-
3. and I once saw her bitch slap her mother-in-law.
我还看见过她教训她婆婆。
-
4. So I'm torn.
所以我有点迷惑了。
-
5. Well, I'm siding with Bree.
我相信布里。
-
6. How can you be so sure?
你怎么这么肯定?。
-
7. We have Andrew saying that it's systematic physical abuse.
安德鲁说这是肉体上的虐待。
-
8. And then we have Bree saying
布里说是安德鲁想脱离监护。
-
9. it's Andrew wanting to be emancipated
这样他就能得到信托基金。
-
10. so he can get at his trust fund so he can buy a car.
然后去买辆车。