返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员

    << 绝望主妇 第2季 第18集>>

  • 1. It's a cocktail,well, I'm not really sure what's in it.
    是种鸡尾酒,我也不大确定那是用什么调制的。
  • 2. But it sounds obscure and complicated, so chop-chop.
    不过听起来有点含糊和复杂 还是快去吧。
  • 3. Be right there.
    马上。
  • 4. Hey, hey. Put that down. We gotta go.
    嘿 嘿 把那个放下 我们得走了。
  • 5. Our birth mother just went into labor. What?
    我们的准妈妈要生了 -什么?。
  • 6. That's fantastic! Yeah, can you believe it? We're gonna be parents.
    那太妙了 -是啊 你能相信吗? 我们要当父母了。
  • 7. I'll go get the car. Come on.
    我去开车 走吧。
  • 8. We were supposed to have four weeks.
    我们以为还有4周。
  • 9. She promised me the baby wasn't due for four more weeks.
    她说过孩子要4周后才会出生的。
  • 10. We don't have anything! We don't... we don't have diapers,and we don't have the stuff babies drink.
    我们什么也没准备 我们没有... 我们还没有准备尿布,还有孩子要喝的东西。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 75 Previous Next