<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第22集>>
-
1. Tom, it would be better for your general well-being
汤姆 这样的情形下 如果你不笑的话。
-
2. if you did not laugh at this moment in time.
你的绅士形象会更好些的。
-
3. Am I gonna have to ruin the surprise?
要我破坏这个惊喜吗?。
-
4. Because it's a really good surprise.
因为这确实是一个大大的惊喜。
-
5. I'm thinking, yeah, ruin it.
我得考虑一下 嗯 好吧 告诉我吧。
-
6. I have been going to Atlantic city for business.
我出差去过大西洋城了。
-
7. I am up for a top spot with Jerry's firm,huffington promotions.
我将在杰瑞的公司参加高层会议,休芬顿的促销策划。
-
8. And if you don't believe me...
好吧 如果还你不相信我...。
-
9. You can call the c.E.O. Himself.
那么你就打电话给总裁 他会亲自回答。
-
10. I am... so happy and I'm so relieved.
我真的...很高兴 也相信你。