<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第22集>>
-
1. Well, I won't live in fear anymore.
但 我不想再生活在恐惧之中了。
-
2. If you people refuse to confront him,I guess I'll just have to do it myself.
如果你们这些人不采取措施的话,大概 我自己要做点什么了。
-
3. No, Edie, wait. Um, I don't wanna fight.
等一下 我不是过来吵架的。
-
4. I know that we've had our differences,but, you know, we had a friendship going there,and I just think we owe it to ourselves
我知道尽管我们很不相同,但我们之间还是存在友谊的,我只是想我们谈一下 我们两个之间的事情。
-
5. to talk about what happened.
谈一下到底怎么了。
-
6. What's there to talk about? It happened.
没有什么好谈的 就这样发生的。
-
7. I walked down to your house...
我去了你的房子。
-
8. I had a watering can... What?
我拿了个水瓶。
-
9. Filled it with gasoline and...
里面装了汽油。
-
10. Boom! Laughed my ass off.
嘣! 我就跑开了。